Gospel of Mark
Welcome to Biblos Foundation’s Online eCourse
Welcome to our private classroom! This intensive, self-study 8-week online course, with Kristy L. Christian, takes you through the entire Gospel of Mark in 8 parts. These lectures include accompanying PowerPoint presentations which briefly introduce you to the significant historical information behind each chapter of Mark.
Watch the free introductory video below:
What to expect from this eCourse:
Any questions at all, feel free to email email@example.com – and please make sure that this email is listed as a contact in your email system so that “reply responses” do not go into a spam folder.
- The course material is organized into eight weeks, and each week is listed: “Week 1,” “Week 2,” and so forth. NOTE: Two chapters of Mark will be covered per week.
- Each week has 2-5 talks by Kristy (each between 15-30 minutes in length).
- In addition to the talks, each week will have corresponding “Study Questions,” along with any related Christian Science articles from The Ark: Christian Science Collection, plus any other relevant study resources specifically geared towards enhancing this course, like the following:
- Recommended list of sources for further study
- Weekly vocabulary list of terms
- Map of Palestine
- Links to recommended websites and DVDs to further deepen your study
- It is important to remember that even though this is a self-study course, Kristy is more than happy to answer questions, so please feel free to email her firstname.lastname@example.org call her to discuss your questions: toll-free888-524-2567 or 636-220-4380.
One final request: Please refrain from sharing our course with others who do not subscribe to Biblos.